[psg.com #250] Reception of prefix option with prefix length > 64

Folks,

This is now an old issue and no one objected to
the resolution below. In addition, a few people seem
to be against explicitly restricting the prefix to 64
bits in the specification. So I'm closing this
issue with the resolution shown below.

Hesham