Re: Privacy extensions to Stateless Address Autoconf

Hi Brian and Francis,
  Thanks for your comments. I have made some changes to the draft to
address the issues you raised. Let me know if these changes are OK.

* I have removed all references to MD5 in the document.
* I have added a reference to draft-ietf-ipsec-esp-ah-algorithms-02
* I added the following paragraph about the hash algorithm

  "The randomized interface identifier generation algorithm assumes that
   the node is capable of running a hash algorithm which is capable of
   producing a 128 bit random value.  The selected hash algorithm SHOULD
   follow the guidelines set forth in  [RANDOM] to ensure randomness of
   the result.  The node MAY use one of the hash algorithms specified in
   [IPSECALGO] as these algorithms will be available on every IPv6
   compliant node"

where
[IPSECALGO] is draft-ietf-ipsec-esp-ah-algorithms-02 and
[RANDOM] is RFC1750

Thanks
Suresh