Re: comments on draft-ietf-ipv6-privacy-addrs-v2-00.txt

Hi Pekka/Brian,
  I was thinking of enable/disable flags for separate prefixes which
override the global settings.

Let's say you want privacy addresses for everything but ULA
you would have the following settings

Global   -> Enabled
fc00::/7 -> Disabled

Let's say Brian just wants to enable them for 2001::/16 and 2002::/16

Global    -> Disabled
2001::/16 -> Enabled
2002::/16 -> Enabled

I think that should address both your concern and Brian's concern.

Thanks
Suresh