Re: IPv6 WG Last Call:draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-v3-05.txt

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Brian Haberman wrote:
    This is the start of a 1-week IPv6 working group last call for

	Title		: Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMPv6)for the
			  Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Specification
	Author(s)	: A. Conta, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-v3-05.txt
	Pages	: 26
	Date		: 2004-10-22

at Draft Standard.  This LC is aimed at ensuring resolution of all
issues raised during the previous last call.  Substantive comments
should be directed to the mailing.  This last call will end on 11/01/2004.

I think it was forgotten to clarify the ICMPv6 rate-limiting language (at the very least, using 'originate' instead of 'send') based on the consensus called at:

One attempt by me to fix this was at:

Other than that, I think the doc should be fine.