Re: IPv6 WG Last Call:draft-ietf-ipv6-host-load-sharing-03.txt

Hi,

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Brian Haberman wrote:
All,
    This is the start of a 1-week WG Last Call on advancing:

	Title		: IPv6 Host to Router Load Sharing
	Author(s)	: R. Hinden, D. Thaler
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-host-load-sharing-03.txt
	Pages	: 6
	Date		: 2004-10-21

as a Proposed Standard.  The aim of this LC is to ensure
resolution of all issues raised during the previous last call.
Substantive comments should be directed to the mailing list.
This last call will end on 11/01/2004.

My comments have been satisfactorily resolved, and I support moving it forward.