Re: AD Review of draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2462bis-06.txt

Hi Jinmei,

Sorry, but I seem to have failed to respond to this message...

At 5:26 AM +0900 11/5/04, JINMEI Tatuya / =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCP0BMQEMjOkgbKEI=?= wrote:
I basically think we should publish 2461bis and 2462bis at the same
timing with consistent changes.  So, it would make sense to hold one
of them until the other is done at some stage.  I'm not really sure
which point is the best, though.  Perhaps just before the IETF last
call (and the IESG evaluation)?

Send each of them to me when they are ready, and I will make sure that they go to the IESG together.

So, unless you have a strong demand to reorder the terminologies, I'd
slightly prefer to keep the current ordering.

That's fine.

Okay, then I'll add a reference to the addressing architecture RFC
(RFC3513) here.  (I don't think the scope arch doc is an appropriate
reference in this context.)

Sounds good.