Re: IPv6 Transport Relay Translator

Arnout Engelen wrote:

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 09:36:35AM -0500, Hansen Chan wrote:

Hello all,

I am looking for some implementation/commercial products on a transport relay translator. I did some google search to little avail. Can someone share with me some sources (freeware or commercial)?

I used pTRTd (Linux, http://v6web.litech.org/ptrtd) to various levels of

I've used FAITHD and TOTD with good results. Included with *BSD. -- To compute, or not to compute... That is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the memory bank.. To suffer the slings and circuits of outrageous functions... Or to take up arms against a sea of... transistors. Or rather, transponders. Transcondu? Trans--? Oh, to hack with it.

    -Oliver Wendell Jones, Bloom County