Re: question about router behavior

> I have a question about a router behavior.
> rfc2461 and 2461bis assume that
> the router can stop packet forwarding without disabling to send RA.

Perhaps, so that one could have a configuration with multiple routers, one
advertising only as default router, and no prefixes. And, another that
would advertise the prefixes, but have router lifetime = 0 (e.g., is
not a default router).

There is also "preferred route option", a router that is not default
router (lifetime = 0), but still routes some specificic prefixes.