Re: I-D ACTION:draft-fenner-literal-zone-00.txt

The Full Standard URI spec (draft-fielding-uri-rfc2396bis-07.txt)
and the Proposed Standard IRI spec (draft-duerst-iri-11.txt) both
specify percent-encoding in the host part, particularly for support
of internationalization.

It's a shame that the uri@xxxxxx list got dropped off of the cc list,
since that's where all the experts on URI parsers etc. live.  I'd like
to request that those who would like to discuss using the raw '%' resend
their message cc'ing both lists, so that discussion can include the
relevant people.

  Bill