RE: I-D ACTION:draft-huston-ip6-iana-registry-01.txt

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 18:25 +1100, Geoff Huston wrote:
> At 10:54 PM 15/12/2004, matthew.ford@xxxxxx wrote:
> >On , ipv6-bounces@xxxxxxxx (mailto:ipv6-bounces@xxxxxxxx) wrote:
> >
> > > As soon as the ULA draft is approved, FC00::/7 can also be marked as
> > > Reserved by IETF.
> >
> >I think it would make more sense, and would be in keeping with the
> >proposed format of the registry if it was marked as 'Unique Local
> >Unicast' under the 'Allocation' column, and the accompanying RFC noted
> >under the 'Reference' column.
>
> This would be consistent with the intent of this draft --- once it is published
> as an RFC

Geoff, what is your opinion on asking IANA to publish this prefix list
through their whois interface (whois.iana.net) which currently does
serve some domains like .int.

This would be useful for redirection purposes to the correct RIR or
simply finding out the RFC to which space this belongs to ;)

Greets,
 Jeroen