[Linux-ATM-General] My ATM card address?

I connect to my ISP via a DSL modem over the BT ATM "cloud" (PPPoATM).

I know what address my PPP daemon is connecting to (the usual for BT) but
I'm curious to know what my ATM card's VPI and VCI are.  Does anyone know
how to find this out?

Part of the reason is curiosity but also I'd be interested in trying
something like connecting my work DSL modem direct to my home DSL modem,
either by PPPoATM or even by LANE or classic IP over ATM.

Thanks,
C. Peto