[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Installation problem with 2.2.7 kernel
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Installation problem with 2.2.7 kernel
- From: "Reda Hosny" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 04:34:30 -0700
- Organization: MailCity (http://www.mailcity.lycos.com:80)
- Sender: owner-linux-diffserv
I am recently tried to install the new kernel for the linux redhat 5.X box
What is not clear for me is that essential to install the diffserv patches to
change the kernel first? or i just need to get the diffserv tar files including
the kernel file and recompile the kernel after adding it?
I first try to compile the 2.2.7 kernel...but seems also have problem with it it
gives always comilation error when i try make bzImage
saying make .....error 2. and stop!
Does anyone face this problems before?
Thanks in advance,,
Get your FREE Email at http://mailcity.lycos.com
Get your PERSONALIZED START PAGE at http://my.lycos.com