Re: The current diffserv dist.,

On Tue, 18 May 1999, Reda B. Hosny wrote:

> Hi,,
> May be i have a premitive problem...for linux diffserv installation.
> I falled to install it on my linux box...actually i need to know what is
> the files i need to install in my usr/src/ then what is thepatch
> names...
> since some files i download like ds-5.kenel-diff.gz is it actually a
> patch file or tar one!
> N.B> I followed the steps in the simple installation guide but seems i
> miss somethings...

Did you try the HOWTO on

it is written for the new distribution. You should have no problems.

Muneyb Minhazuddin - Telecommunications Research Engineer
CSIRO Telecommunication and Industrial Physics
Marsfield, NSW, Australia.
Phone no. : 61 2 9372 4113
FAX       : 61 2 9372 4490
e-mail    : mminhazu@tip.csiro.au