byte counting

Ho,

Anyone have a good way to count bytes based on ip address, or
routing realm etc... I have multiple traffic flows all coming
through one linux router, and I need to monitor the bandwidth
of each. Interface stats don't cut it, because multiple flows
come over the same interface. So I want to use this one
gateway machine to measure bandwidth based on the source and
destination IP address of the packets. I'm hoping that I can
do this without running another packet capture program on top
of everything else.

TIA

-dave

--