Re: Ingress-Policy Problem (cont.)

Actually, this is getting interesting. We might be onto some interesting
discovery.
For some reason i thought it was egcs (replacement to gcc) that was
screwing up.

Juliano, could you also post your h/ware config, Arni as well.

There were some funny clocking issues that Alexey has put a fix in 2.2.12
(i think). If both Arni and Carlos could repeat a test similar to the one
Juliano has, then we can positively conclude it is infact the problem.
An alternative: you could patch 2.2.12 with ds-6 -- it should patch
cleanly. repeat your tests and see if the problem is still there.