diffserv and atm on linux

Hi all,
I am trying to setup ATM and diffserv on Linux but I have problems to
the patching procedure.
The software configuration is the following:
kernel 2.2.10

I am starting with a fresh 2.2.10 kernel then:
[root@linuxpc linux]# patch -s -p1 < ../ds/patches/kernel.patch
[root@linuxpc linux]# patch -s -p1 < ../atm/atm.patch
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to include/linux/skbuff.h.rej

The same happens if I apply the atm patch first. The answer is probably
simple, since this is a configuration that I have read (in the archives)
that works but when  I search the archives  I didn't found anything

Thanks in advance!

Takis Stathopoulos