has anyone successfully test linux-diffserv with two or more flows from the same machine

Hi,

I am new to linux-diffserv. I am trying to test diffserv for two or more flows
from the same machine (the same ethernet card) with different priorities. The
result I got is not really right because it was looked that all these flows from
the same ethernet card share the bandwidth with best effort.

I am wondering if anyone has successfully tested the same thing as what I did.
Any help will be great appreciated.

Regards,

Sue Zhou
Network Research and Development Engineer
Division of Telecommunications and Industrial Physics
CSIRO Australia
Po BOX 76 Epping NSW 2121
Australia
Phone: +61-2-93724340