diffserv and ATM

Hi,

I am trying to get diffserv working on a UBR ATM CLIP interface.
I configure the linux traffic control as follows :

tc qdisc add dev atm0 handle 1:0 root dsmark indices 64 set_tc_index
tc filter add dev atm0 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 tcindex mask 0xfc shift 2
tc qdisc add dev atm0 parent 1:0 handle 2:0 cbq bandwidth 10Mbit cell 8 avpkt 1000 mpu 64
tc class add dev atm0 parent 2:0 classid 2:1 cbq bandwidth 10Mbit rate 1500Kbit avpkt 1000 prio 1 bounded isolated allot 1514 weight 1 maxburst 10
tc qdisc add dev atm0 parent 2:1 pfifo limit 5
tc filter add dev atm0 parent 2:0 protocol ip prio 1 handle 0x2e tcindex classid 2:1 pass_on police rate 1500Kbit burst 100K drop
#BE class(2:2)
tc class add dev atm0 parent 2:0 classid 2:2 cbq bandwidth 10Mbit rate 5Mbit avpkt 1000 prio 7 allot 1514 weight 1 maxburst 21 borrow split 2:0 defmap 0xffff
tc qdisc add dev atm0 parent 2:2 red limit 60KB min 15KB max 45KB burst 20 avpkt 1000 bandwidth 10Mbit probability 0.4
tc filter add dev atm0 parent 2:0 protocol ip prio 2 handle 0 tcindex mask 0 classid 2:2 pass_on

When I run tcpspray, modified to send TOS byte (0x2e << 2), traffic stops after a few packets
(due to the policing), but never resumes. When I use the same configuration script on ethernet,
policing works fine, and I get the expected 1.5Mbit/s

Any ideas ?

Peter.
---
In a world without walls and fences  -  who needs Windows and Gates ?