CBQ bug still unknown?

Hello,

I got some messages from some time ago about this bug in CBQ with some
types of kernel kernels or more closly with some versions of
comiplers...and actually i am facing the same thing in on of my new new
machines here ...it works for some time  then stop routing and i guess
it acts as drop device for all packets pass by it.

does anyone get a reason for this bug..i have the patch already Alexey
set it  ...but anyone inviste more time in this issue ;)

Thanks in advance,

Reda.