[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CBQ bug still unknown?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: CBQ bug still unknown?
- From: "Reda B. Hosny" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 16:05:01 +0100
- Organization: IRISA, Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes Cedex, FRANCE
- Sender: owner-linux-diffserv
I got some messages from some time ago about this bug in CBQ with some
types of kernel kernels or more closly with some versions of
comiplers...and actually i am facing the same thing in on of my new new
machines here ...it works for some time then stop routing and i guess
it acts as drop device for all packets pass by it.
does anyone get a reason for this bug..i have the patch already Alexey
set it ...but anyone inviste more time in this issue ;)
Thanks in advance,