[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Diffserv on Linux
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Diffserv on Linux
- From: Dhiman Barman <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 16:08:16 +0530
- In-Reply-To: <199912161006.LAA10124@lrcsun15.epfl.ch>; from Majordomo@lrc.di.epfl.ch on Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 11:06:41AM +0100
- References: <199912161006.LAA10124@lrcsun15.epfl.ch>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: owner-linux-diffserv
I have tried to patch the DiffServ patches obtained from epfl
site on Linux 2.2.3 ? But it cribs at every line of the patch file.
So is there a problem in the compilation of the kernel or some bugs
are there in the patch file ? Can some one comment on this if he/she
has worked on it ? Thanks.