[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Traffic generation and analysis tools
- To: Lista de distribucion Servicios Diferenciados <email@example.com>
- Subject: Traffic generation and analysis tools
- From: Mariano Korman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:21:45 +0100
- Sender: owner-linux-diffserv
I have recently installed the diffserv paches on my 2.2.10 Linux. I
figure that I now need some way of generating and analysing the traffic
in my net so I could see the real effects that diffserv has.
Do you know of any free tool which allows to generate and mark IP
packets and any tool which can capture them and print stats about them?
It would be very helpul
Thanks a lot