AF+EF scripts available for testing

Hello!

I put my AF+EF capable scripts available on

	http://jazz.prihateam.fi/diffserv/

They probably have numerous inconsistencies and other
bugs, so suggestions are really wellcome. Some of the
parameters are totally guessed, so YOU are invited to
find out which one :-) and, of course, provide a fix for it...

Unfortunately these scripts trigger a bug (?) in my config,
linux-2.2.14+DS6, which just stops responding after a couple
of minutes during heavy traffic bursts...

If you have same kind of problems, please report them on
the list. Thanks.

Happy hacking!

-- Petri