AF+EF scripts available for testing

I put my AF+EF capable scripts available on

They probably have numerous inconsistencies and other
bugs, so suggestions are really wellcome. Some of the
parameters are totally guessed, so YOU are invited to
find out which one :-) and, of course, provide a fix for it...

Unfortunately these scripts trigger a bug (?) in my config,
linux-2.2.14+DS6, which just stops responding after a couple
of minutes during heavy traffic bursts...

If you have same kind of problems, please report them on
the list. Thanks.

Happy hacking!

-- Petri