Re: RH6.0&6.1 and diff-serv

hi,

thanx, I'm going to do it... :")
but I just found that after erasing the old /lib/modules/2.2.12-20/ dir and
make modules;make modules_install.
After that manualy coping the following missing files(full list) :
cls_api.o
estimator.o
police.o
sch_api.o
sch_fifo.o
sch_generic.o
sched.o

Then if I reboot or depmod -a, only these files gives "unresolved symbol(s)".

modprobe sched - again "... was compiled for"

The interesting part is that I read Makefile
modules_install: section, MAKE make the same thing - just coping.

If anyone have any other ideas, I will really appricate that.
I will keep you informed about my progress... :")

Just another quick question, is it necessary "kerneld" to be started ... ?!?
RH initialization process doesn't start it..

see ya..
=====
iVAN
raptor@unacs.bg