Re: RH6.0&6.1 and diff-serv

raptor@unacs.bg wrote:

> hi,
>
> Is there someone that succeed in runing diff-services under RH6.0 and/or RH6.1.
> If yes how ?!? HOW!! HOW!!
>
> After a pure new reinstall, what I saw is that when compiling and installing
> modules (make modules;make modules_install) some of the modules are not copied
> to the /lib/modules/2.2xxx dir.

	Wait a minute... what does the xxx stand for?

	I have tried diffserv on linux 2.2.10. It compiled well (modules and
all). Maybe your problems are because you're NOT using 2.2.10. AFAIK, RH
6.0 uses 2.2.5 and RH 6.1 uses 2.2.12... neither of which is correct.

	I untarred the whole 2.2.10 kernel source, added the patches and then
compiled (just as it says in the help files, BTW).

	Cheers,

		Mariano