Re: Documentation on tc

> I am struggling with tc in order to create my queues, priorities and so
> forth. The problem is... I don't know the way in which the different
> parameters for the different queues work.
>
> Is there any documentation on the "tc" command? I've been searching for
> it but with no success.

Maybe not exactly what you were looking for, but the "tc" command itself has a good help feature.
Try, for example:

tc help
tc qdisc help
tc filter help

Werner Almesberger has written a document, "Linux Network Traffic Control - Implementation Overview", that may be helpful for you to understand the internals of linux traffic control.

Rui Prior