drop levels with trTCM

Hello!

It is suggested to use something like this for trTCM filtering:

  if !exceed meter1 tag as AF41
         else
             if !exceed meter2  tag as AF42
                 else
                   if !exceed meter 3 tag as AF43
                       else
		   drop

And the question: what is a reasonable value for meter3 CIR
compared to link speed... namely the problem is if I set
it less than the link speed is, this aggregate won't get the
whole link capasity if the link is otherwise unused... and if
I set it higher than link capasity, is it usefull any more?

Or maybe I should let GRED+CBQ handle all droppings?

-- Petri