Unable to get correct statistics !

Hi all,

    I have gone thru Jamal's slides regarding IP QoS on Linux and have
configured
    my Linux machine using the "Differentiated Virtual Web Services"
script given by him.

    The script executes without any errors.

    The problem is :
        Whenever I check out the statistics using
                tc -s class show dev eth1

         I get the follwing output :

class cbq 1: root rate 10Mbit (bounded,isolated) prio no-transmit
 Sent 466 bytes 7 pkts (dropped 0, overlimits 0)
  borrowed 0 overactions 0 avgidle -6.69701e+08 undertime 0
class cbq 1:1 parent 1: rate 5Mbit prio 5
 Sent 0 bytes 0 pkts (dropped 0, overlimits 0)
  borrowed 0 overactions 0 avgidle 18956 undertime 0
class cbq 1:2 parent 1: rate 5Mbit prio 5
 Sent 0 bytes 0 pkts (dropped 0, overlimits 0)
  borrowed 0 overactions 0 avgidle 44231 undertime 0

        My question is : Why dont the packets show-up in class 1:2 when
I have used a u32 filter

            $TC filter add $EGDEV parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 5 u32 \
            match ip src 10.3.3.196/32 flowid 1:2

    Thanx in advance for ur time and help.

Cheers,
    Pramod.