Ingress

Jamal,

Is there a problem with the ingress functionality if I use

RH6.0 + Kernel 2.2.10 + iproute2-990630 + ds-6 ?

I tested the Edge31-ca-u32. I have no problems running the script and all
the filters appear as configured. However when I send tos marked
(0x88) packets through it they don't seem to be going through the filters
i.e a 6Mbit 0x88 tcp stream when passed through the ingress node has no
remarked packets and all the packets are still marked with tos 0x88.

I mark the packets in the application using setsockopt.

Cheers
Muneyb
Muneyb Minhazuddin - Telecommunications Research Engineer
CSIRO Telecommunication and Industrial Physics
Marsfield, NSW, Australia.

Phone no. : 61 2 9372 4113
FAX       : 61 2 9372 4490
e-mail    : mminhazu@tip.csiro.au