tcpdump

Hi,

 I have just installed ds on 2.2.10 and prior to testing it I have been
checking
out tcpdump to monitor the received packets. However i cant see how to get
IP header information from tcpdump except the TTL and the packet ID which
are printed using the -v or -vv option. The man page clearly states that the
TOS should also be printed but I have not gotten it. I cant see that tcpdump
is much use without the IP header. Any comments or assistance are welcome !!

brian