Re: tcpdump

	You can print the whole packet. There is an option to dump the packet
in hex. I think this is the -x switch. Beware, because it will only
print the first n bytes (n around 50, I think). In order to print the
whole packet, I think you can use the "-s" switch to set the number of
bytes tcpdump will print.

	Hope it helps

		Mariano Korman