Re: CBQ vs. TBF

>set up in most cases. Also, a few months ago, I tried to do exactly this,
>and got funny rates with CBQ (off by a factor of 2-3, I think).

yep, the same for me. Then I resolved that I set wrong bandwidth
for top level link .. Now it works rather well ..
Also can you please see my previous post (as I undestood, you
are current maintainer) ?
And one more question, why RTNETLINK is used for configuration
instead of procfs ? Use of procfs could make configuration much
easier (using subdirectories to express hierarchy). Are there any
cons ?
regards, martin