[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CBQ vs. TBF
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: CBQ vs. TBF
- From: "Martin DEVERA" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 21:00:05 +0100
- Posted-Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:59:29 +0100
- Sender: owner-linux-diffserv
>set up in most cases. Also, a few months ago, I tried to do exactly this,
>and got funny rates with CBQ (off by a factor of 2-3, I think).
yep, the same for me. Then I resolved that I set wrong bandwidth
for top level link .. Now it works rather well ..
Also can you please see my previous post (as I undestood, you
are current maintainer) ?
And one more question, why RTNETLINK is used for configuration
instead of procfs ? Use of procfs could make configuration much
easier (using subdirectories to express hierarchy). Are there any