dsmark problem

Hi everybody!!

I was trying to test a script to use EF using CBQ when I've obtained
this error,

tc qdisc add dev eth0 handle 1:0 root dsmark indices 64 set_tc_index
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 tcindex mask 0xfc
shift 2

Unknown qdisc "dsmark", hence option "indices" is unparsable
Unknown filter "tcindex", hence option "mask" is unparsable

The config file of iproute-990630 was already changed in the intallation
of the software, and the option TC_CONFIG_DIFFSERV=y. This is the only
reference I found our mailing list.

Any of you have any idea about the solution of this error?

Thanks in advance,

Oscar