Re: pre-calculated rate table

> I read about "pre-calculated rate table", that they give the real rate
> for cbq-class.
> But I don't know, how it  works.
>
> Does anybody know, how can I count the real rate(bandwidth) for my
> cbq-rate (f.e. like 90Kbps).

If I understand implementation correctly, table is precalculated
to avoid division in algorithm. There is need to compute
value t=packet_size/rate, but division is rather expensive
so that values t are precomputed into table indexed by
packet_size.
Table is not precize however, you can make it more
precize using smaller "cell" value (4 or 2 for example).

HTH, devik