Re: ttcp source for 2.2.10

Hi,

I think the warnings are due to the following line

(void)select( 1, (char *)0, (char *)0, (char *)0, &tv );

The arguments should be of type 'fd_set *'. you can ignore the warnings.
else change (char *)0 to NULL.

Ciao,
DJ

> BTW.  I am using redhat linux with a 2.2.10 kernel. When I compile
> I get these warnings:
>
> [root@r1 ttcp]# gcc -o ttcp ttcp.c
B> ttcp.c: In function `delay':
> ttcp.c:806: warning: passing arg 2 of `select' from incompatible pointer type
> ttcp.c:806: warning: passing arg 3 of `select' from incompatible pointer type
> ttcp.c:806: warning: passing arg 4 of `select' from incompatible pointer type

Sit next to a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute.
Sit on a red-hot stove for a minute, it seems like an hour.
That's relativity.
K. Dhananjaya Rao

Graduate Research Assistant
ITTC, University of Kansas,