Re: filters

FOONET Administrator wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to set up a filter based on packet types, such as tcp
> SYN, RST, FIN?
> Or possibly based on window sizes or  if it is an established connection,
> the TOS, etc etc etc. (just about anything in the tcp header).. also with

	The u32 filter is exactly for that... to match *anything* in the
headers. I don't know whether it's just good for the IP header or also
for the TCP header. If you play with the offset and mask values, you
should be able to choose the right byte.

	Unfortunately, I can't help you any further because I don't know much
more.

	Regards,

		Mariano Korman