class change

Hi,

 tc qdisc add dev eth0 handle 1:0 root dsmark indices 64
 tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 4 handle 1: u32 divisor 1
 tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 5 handle 2: u32 divisor 1
 tc class change dev eth0 classid 1:1 dsmark mask 0x3 value 0x00

 The 4th line above failed as

         RTNETLINK answers: No such file or directory

 can anyone see a problem there ?

Dhiman Barman wrote:

> Hi,
>   oops, I remember somebody posted something similar sometime back.
> why the following
>
>  tc class change dev eth0 classid 1:1 dsmark mask 0x3 value 0x00

	Please post the whole script and indicate where it failed, so the
better to help you. Thanks

		Mariano

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Cheers
Hrishi

A fault tolerant system must report the faults even as it tolerates them.