Simple 2 VLL problem, 5 little questions

Hi,

Suppose I want to connect two LANs to the internet via Linux box and router
trough a 33kbps link, like this:

          /-----------\
-----eth1-| Linux     |
          | 2.2.14    |           /------\
-----eth2-| +diffserv |-eth0------|router|--modem 33kbps---internet
          \-----------/           \------/

Now I want to implement two Virtual Leased Lines (VLL) one for eth1 with
20kbps and other to eth2 with 10kps.

I used ipchains to mark packets from eth1 (mark=1) and eth2 (mark=2), and
all interfaces are 10Mbit ethernet cards.

Q1: Is the following setup correct, or am I missusing
borrow/bounded/isolated ?

tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 1: cbq bandwidth 10Mbit cell 8 avpkt 1000
mpu 64
tc class add dev eth0 parent 1:0 classid 1:1 cbq bandwidth 10Mbit rate
20Kbit \
     cell 8 avpkt 1000 mpu 64 bounded weight 2Kbit
tc class add dev eth0 parent 1:0 classid 1:2 cbq bandwidth 10Mbit rate
10Kbit \
     cell 8 avpkt 1000 mpu 64 bounded weight 1Kbit
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 protocol ip handle 1 fw flowid 1:1
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 protocol ip handle 2 fw flowid 1:2

Q2: Should class 1:0 be changed to rate 30Kbit ? (I have tried values from
10Kbit to 10Mbit and transfer rates vary from the desired rate)

Q3: How can I change this to allow eth1 to borrow unused bandwidth from eth2
slot and vice-versa, but when both are using the full link they be limited
to the ratio 20kbps/10kpbs

Q4: Should I have used TBF insted of CBQ for this particular setup ?

Q5: Is there any sample script to use on this setup (single linux machine)
to allow DS marking of telnet/ftp/http/mail/news traffic and AF+EF+BE
processing of that traffic.  Its not the same thing but I have started
working in a TOS ipchains marking followed by an DSMARK+CBQ in order to
implement 3 classes for each "type of service" minimum delay,
max.throughput, best efford. Any ideas on how to do that ?

Best regards and thanks in advance for any help,
	Pedro Carvalho