Spam on linux-diffserv

Well, it seems that the spammers are upon us. Unfortunately, I don't have
any good mafia contacts to rid us of that slime, so with immediate effect,
I've changed the submission address of this list from
linux-diffserv@lrc.di.epfl.ch
linux-diffserv-hidden@lrc.di.epfl.ch

(If you've sent anything to linux-diffserv and got a reply, please ignore
it, it's a trap.)

That should buy us time until I can either get the mailing list processor
converted to ORBS or some other effective spam-prevention mechanism, or
find a site already implementing such countermeasures to host the list.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

- Werner

 / Werner Almesberger, ICA, EPFL, CH       werner.almesberger@ica.epfl.ch /