Direct Email = An INSTANT CASH Flow Explosion! 12357

CREATE AN INSTANT CASH FLOW EXPLOSION!

   Spam-Free Direct Email is the most powerful and least expensive
   method of online advertising. Why not introduce your business to
   thousands of potential customers now!

   With benefits such as massive instant exposure and measurable
   results,  a medium that excels at generating immediate cash is central
   to any online business.

   It's a PROVEN FACT, April, May & June are the HOTTEST
   months for Internet purchases!!!  Despite what many may claim,
   there is no other advertising medium that can generate the same
   volume of response (orders), as DIRECT EMAIL Marketing!!!

  Question: Why do SOME PEOPLE SUCCEED in an Internet Business
  while others fail? The answer is that they have discovered
  the incredible income potential of DIRECT EMAIL Marketing!!!

  They also know that their success on the Internet depends on being in
  "total control" over these three elements of their business:
  on these three factors:

   1 -- Email list quality  [ See offer below. ]
   2 -- The product they are selling
   3 -- The technology used for mailing

   By now, the best Direct Email Marketing resources on the planet,
   and we'll give you the opportunity to:
   => Get involved with our exclusive mailing technology
   => Learn step by step from our highly qualified staff on exactly
        what to do to make BIG $$$ as a Direct Email Marketing PRO!!!

   Can Direct Email Marketing Make You Money?

   The answer is a resounding YES, "if" you are in control of the three
   elements listed above.  We have been "succe$$fully" direct emailing
   for more than three years.  During this time, we have compiled and
   "VERIFIED" an exclusive list resource with over 13 MILLION of the
   VERY BEST email addresses on the planet!!

   WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER BUYING FROM US?

  First, we never SELL MILLIONS OF OLD ADDRESSES ON CD'S
  as you've seen advertised before by email.

  Second, no other company knows the SECRET FIVE STEPS TO
  GETTING THE CLEANEST EMAIL ADDRESSES ON THE PLANET!!!

 => 1.  NO "duplicate" addresses. ALL "dupes" are filtered out.

 => 2.  190+ million lines of email addresses are filtered and
            duplicates eliminated. This process, alone, reduces our lists
             into a manageable number.

 => 3.  Another filter list of 400+ words/phrases are used to
            reduce the lists even more.  No addresses with profane or
            inappropriate wording survives.

 => 4.  A special filter file was used to eliminate most of the
            "web poisoned" email addresses from these lists.  Many of
             the lists we purge are full of bogus addresses.  One list,
             in particular, had over 90% poison in it. Our EXCLUSIVE
             system reduces these types of addresses to zero.

 => 5.  A "daily updated" anti bulk email list of terrorists and
           general anti-internet advertising extremists is used to
           rid our lists of those people who, in a cowardly and deliberate
           manner, attack all marketing people who choose to utilize
           the greatest marketing discovery of all time - DIRECT EMAIL.
           Our database of these individuals is the largest one maintained
           worldwide and it keeps our lists free of the majority of undesirable
           and extremist elements.

 USE OUR ADDRESS DATABASE AND YOU'LL GET:
   => Higher response ratios
   => Higher sales ratios
   => More receptive prospects
   => LESS contact with anti-commerce radicals who want the
        net for themselves!

   This list resource will prove to be the best of it's kind compared
   to "any" CD in terms of hours and money spent bringing it to market.
   No competitor will ever duplicate the effort of what it takes
   for us to produce this final product for our members.

   HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING . . . .

   "I received access to your download site on Friday. Like a
   kid with a new toy, I immediately started mailing out using
   the new email addresses.  I am 100% totally satisfied with
   my purchase!!"
           -- David Buckley, Houston, TX

   "This list is worth it's weight in gold. I sent out only
   100,000 emails for my product and received over 55
   orders!  Wow!"
           -- Anne Colby, New Orleans, LA

   "I've been using your email lists and Nexxus Technology now
   for about 3 weeks. I can't believe how much faster I can send my
   messages!!! Now, all our mail actually gets delivered without
   being blocked!!!"
           -- Charlie Dunn, Pittsburg, PA

  "I was new to email marketing and your people took the time to really
  show me the ropes and help me out.  That personal touch alone was
  worth the amount I paid to get involved with you all!"
           -- Sally Chesire, Seattle, WA

   There's more.  Our members get the opportunity to purchase our
   NEXXUS TECHNOLOGY.  Imagine having the access to a technology
   that enables you to direct email to more than a MILLION people
   everyday!!!

   You also have access to the hottest products, the best training
   and the right programs to successfully direct email on the Internet.

   Your investment is only $99.  Plus, if you order before April 21st,
   you also get these FREE BONUSES worth over $400:

   + A Complete Guide to the Internet   [Manual]
   + Complete Direct Emailing Guide   [Manual]
   + 101 High Profit Businesses You Can Start On The Internet   [EBook]
   + Stealth Professional Mass Mailer   [Program]
   + Accept Checks Over The Net With "Checker Software"  [Program]

   Our members can also purchase the following additional services:
   =>  Direct email NEXXUS TECHNOLOGY [only $7.50 per day]
   =>  An updated list of fresh, filtered email addresses posted at
         our private site weekly.  (Approx. 1.5 to 2 million addresses monthly.)
   =>  A huge discount on the hottest business opportunity on the Internet
         called the INTERNET CASH MACHINE 2000!!!

   DON'T HESITATE on this one or you will miss out on the
   most effective way to market anywhere...PERIOD!

   Remember, bottom-line you always get what you pay for!

   Become a direct email marketing pro and order our professional
   Direct Email resource package.  Simply print out the ORDER FORM
   below and fax to our processing center NOW.

   Your order WILL NOT be processed without your signature!!!  We are
   not shipping CD's.  You will be sent a link and personal password to
   download everything you purchased from our private site.

   It's a PROVEN FACT, April, May & June are the HOTTEST months
   for Internet purchases!!!

   Don't miss out!!!  Get your advertisement out to our lists of millions
   of Internet users and you'll be hooked on the power of direct email
   marketing FOREVER!!!

               - - - - - - - - - - CUT HERE - - - - - - - - - -

         *** DIRECT EMAIL MARKETING PACKAGE ***

  IMPORTANT!!! SEND YOUR ORDER BEFORE 4/21/2000
          TO GET THE FREE RESOURCES PACKAGE

                     *****   NOW ONLY $99.00   ****

   WARNING!  You can purchase this offer whenever you're ready.
   However, quality email addresses need to be re-harvested every
   30 days or less to maintain a good deliverability ratio.  This
   exclusive list is hot NOW!!!

   If you have a product you want to offer to millions of people, OR you
   are curious as to how people are earning $2,500+ monthly from their
   home PC with Direct Email Marketing, don't wait to get started.

   TO ORDER these addresses and get the complete business resource
   package as outlined above, ABSOLUTELY FREE, simply print out the
   ORDER FORM below and fax it to our order center.

   We can accept any major credit card. We'll even take your check as
   long as your bank is in the U.S.A.!!!

   You must put your initials next to the statement below in order to
   process your payment.

   _____Yes! I would like to order the DIRECT EMAIL MARKETING
   PACKAGE for $99.00.  I am getting involved on or before April 21st,
  please include my codes to also get the FREE BUSINESS RESOURCES
  listed above.

   BONUS, No shipping charge!!!

   *** For your security, the billing information MUST MATCH
   that on your credit card or we cannot process your order.

   DATE     /           /          /  (DD/MM/YYYY)

   AUTH:  NET-016

   NAME_________________________________________

     - - OR - -

   COMPANY NAME__________________________________

   ADDRESS________________________________________

   CITY, STATE, ZIP___________________________________

   PHONE NUMBERS (         ) ______________________

   YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS_____________________________

   TO ENSURE ACCURACY, PLEASE TYPE OR CLEARLY SPELL
   YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN:  _______________________________

   TYPE OF CREDIT CARD:

   ______VISA _____MASTERCARD _____ AMEX _____DISCOVER

   CREDIT CARD# ________-________-________-__________

   EXPIRATION DATE____/________ (MM/YYYY)

   NAME ON CARD____________________________________

   AMOUNT $____________________

   (Required)
   AUTHORIZATION SIGNATURE:_____________________________

   CHECK BY FAX SERVICES

   If you would like to fax a check, paste your check to the
   bottom of the your completed order form then fax it to one
   of our orders centers.

   If you fax a check, there is no need for you to send the
   original check.  We will draft up a new check, with the exact
   information from your original check.  All checks will be held
   for bank clearance.  (4-7 business days)  Make payable to: "W. P."

   Fax Order Center:  (212) 504-0866

   Remove your address automatically, access the website below.
   Should you access this remove service link and the site has been
   shut down, it is because someone actually complained about this
   service!!!  If this is the case, sorry for the inconvenience. http://sede.aecoc.es%647key=removeremoveindex=ixbtl730iq%403522794361/~joeb/remove/21268.htm

   You may also leave your email address on our toll-free voice mail
   (800) 681-4206 for immediate removal from this and future databases.

</pre>