EDGE * CORE

Hi,
I want to configure a EDGE router (classifier) that implement too
queueing disciplines as a CORE router. The idea is construct a
classifier queueing of a normal EDGE, and atach another qdisc, equal the
CORE router queueing, to obtain a differentiated behaviour between the
CORE and  EDGE router.
                      _____________
EDGE  -> |   edge  |  core  | ->

But it doesn't work. I think, because the marking of the packages are
not doing in the begining of the dsmark queueing, and after don't go to
the rigth flow in the folwing qdisc.

It is rigth ??? How I can do this ???

Thanks.

Carlos Parada

--
==============i=========
* Carlos Parada     *

begin:vcard
n:Parada;Carlos
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:PT Inovacao, S.A.;Multimedia e Servicos IP
version:2.1
email;internet:est-c-parada@ptinovacao.pt
title:Engenheiro
x-mozilla-cpt:;-11616