Re: Clear/zero stats

raptor,

write a small script which takes the difference. Before you start the
experiment, you record the number in var old and after the experiment
you take the difference i.e current-old.
There is nobody out there who allows people to clear stats and we
are just following that model ...

Take a simple example of device stats on Linux; if you ifconfig down up,
it still maintains the same stats ....

cheers,
jamal