edge and core

Hi,
I want to configure a EDGE router that mark the packets, and after (in the same souter) implement a qdiscs, to differentiate traffic between EDGE and CORE routers. In tc scripts I mark the packages in a dsmark qdisc and after do queueing with cbq qdiscs. The problem is that the packages don't go to the rigth flow after marking. I think, because the marking of the packages are not doing in the begining of the dsmark qdisc.

It is rigth ? How I can do this ? Can anyone help me ?

Thanks.

Carlos Parada

--
=====================
* Carlos Parada     *

begin:vcard
n:Parada;Carlos
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:PT Inovacao, S.A.;Multimedia e Servicos IP
version:2.1
email;internet:est-c-parada@ptinovacao.pt
title:Engenheiro
x-mozilla-cpt:;-11616