Some fundamental problems

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to understand the diffserv support in Linux and I have two
questions today...

1. Why are there two types of identifiers for Classes: classID's and
Internal identifiers?

2. If I create a Root Queing discipline with handle 1:0;
                 then a class with handle 1:1 and parent 1:0
                 then another class with handle 1:2 and parent 1:1
    then I run the command:
                tc -s qdisc show dev eth1

    I get the details of only one queing discipline: the root Queing
discipline. Why don't I get the details of the default FIFO disciplines
created inside the classes 1:2 and 1:1?

Thanks in advance,

Chinmay