Re: Question

Hi!

> I want to know too, what I can do to implement simultaneously a edge and
> core router (in the
> same router)?? The problem is that the packet are only marked at the end of
> the dsmark queue
> and will want that they are marked in the start, to after goes to rigth flow
> (core part).
> What is the solution ???

It can be implemented,but you cannot use the DSCP, because marking is the
last thing what you will do with packets. But you can use the
skb->tc_index for identify the packets/flows and you can modify it at the
ingress and egress too.Try it to understand in the "Differentiated
Services on Linux" how can you modify and use the skb->tc_index.