atach qdisc's

Hi,

Normaly we use the qdiscs like this.

__                                                        __
|    |        __                        __            |    |
|    |  ->|   |                       |    |            |    |
|    |        |   |                       |    |            |    |
|    |        |   | _________ |    |            |    |
|    |        |______________|           |    |
|    |_______________________|    |
|___________________________|

We put one or more qdiscs inside any others and so on.

But I want to attach a qdisc in a non normal fashion like this,

 __                            __             __
__
|    |                           |    |            |
|                       |    |
|    |                           |    |            |
|                       |    |
|    |                           |    |--->|    |
|    |
|    |___________ |    |            |    |__________|   |
|________________|           |______________|

I want to put one qdisc followed to any other. It is possible ??
(The final goal is a edge qdisc  followed by a core qdisc)
begin:vcard
n:Parada;Carlos
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:PT Inovacao, S.A.;Multimedia e Servicos IP
version:2.1
email;internet:est-c-parada@ptinovacao.pt
title:Engenheiro
x-mozilla-cpt:;-11616