Replay me please

Hi,

  Exactly that I want, is to put a dsmark and after a CBQ to do marking
and
  sckeduling of packet in one router only. If exists any fashion to do
this,
  without puting a CBQ followed a dsmark please replay me.
  Thanks.

  My other problem and ,ost important is to implement some thing with
gred. The example that comes  in iproute works, but when I try to
implement some diffrent configuration,
  they doesn't work.
  The problem is that I can't understand the tc command to implement DP.
For
  example, when are defined each DP (after defining DP setup) attach a
filter to  'parent 1:', and I don't understand this.

  Example :
  $TC filter add dev $DEV parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 \
                  handle 0x0A tcindex classid 1:111 pass_on
  $TC qdisc change dev $DEV parent 3:1 gred \
                  DP 1 \
                  limit 60KB \
                  min 15KB \
                  burst 20 \
                  avpkt $TAM_PACK \
                  bandwidth $RATE_AF11 \
                  probability $DP11 \

  In a configutration that I want to implement have a conflicts with the
filter
  of dsmark qdisc.
  I don't understand too, the meaning of the classid 1:111, and if this
drive a
  traffic directly to DP of some fashion; or I have to modifie the
tcindex to
  put this at the same value that the number of DP.
  And finaly How are used the field probability (to know the value I
must to
  use).

  Please replay me. I need this information so much, and I don't know
why anyone respond me when I talk in gred. I don't know if nobody know
anything of gred or don't want to respond.

  Thanks.

  Carlos Parada
begin:vcard
n:Parada;Carlos
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:PT Inovacao, S.A.;Multimedia e Servicos IP
version:2.1
email;internet:est-c-parada@ptinovacao.pt
title:Engenheiro
x-mozilla-cpt:;-11616