Re: Problems with CBQ

Hi Mariano,

> first, the CBQ gives each flow all the BW it demands, according to
> priority. As a consequence, the lowest priority flows don't get all its
> assignated BW.

On the contrary, all my flows (highest priority to lowest priority) get
their correct share of bandwidth. A bit of insight into your configuration
and scripts will really help to troubleshoot.

Cheers
Muneyb.
Muneyb Minhazuddin - Telecommunications Research Engineer
CSIRO Telecommunication and Industrial Physics
Marsfield, NSW, Australia.

Phone no. : 61 2 9372 4113
FAX       : 61 2 9372 4490
e-mail    : mminhazu@tip.csiro.au