Re: matching tcp ports

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Joao Reis wrote:

> I dont see any error
> with the filters so perhaps maybe the traffic isn't going trought the right
> class.

all the traffic to that particular host is going through the default
filter.

> I have tryied something like you with ports and it worked, but i only had one
> class directing to the filter, not two
> like you have (1:1 and 1:4 or 1:1 and 1:3)

Can you (or ANYONE) give me an example script which SUCCESSFULLY filters
IP address and ports and maps them to classes?  ...I simply cannot find my
problem!

Armando L. Caro Jr.                                  acaro@cis.udel.edu
University of Delaware                   http://www.cis.udel.edu/~acaro