Re: How to use X-Win32 5.0 to connect to linux.

Hi Thai,

The alternative option would be try to find X-Server for windows then you can simply configure XDM on your windows machine and tell it the host, domain name of the linux box then you are all set :).  Hope that helps.

cheers,

On Tue, 13 June 2000, Thai wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I've just downloaded X-Win32 5.0. But after a while I cannot connect to my linux box (running redhat
> 6.0). Could you tell me steps to do it? Or where can I find a document about it in detail?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> -

Homepage: http://vk2309.webjump.com
Cell: (519) 575-1520