Anyone interested in providing SNMP support for linux-diffservenabled router?

Hi, there,

I am working on a Qos project to monitor the diffserv network and
interested in working on providing SNMP support for linux-diffserv
routers. I don't know if there's already some kernel developing there.
What I would proposal will be an userland daemon talking to kernel using
NETLINK and provide an SNMP interface.

If there's some one also interested in or currently working on it, can we
have some more discussion?

Thanks.

-Xiaoyong

--
Network Research Engineer,                       919.248.1469